- Becoming an Astonista is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Melas Group, their agencies or any other company or persons directly connected with the administration of the promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- To enter simply follow the instructions at www.jonathanaston.com to e-mail us your stories or photos. Maximum file size is 1mb. No entries will be permitted which exceed that file size.
- No nudity. No explicit images. The promoter reserves the right to delete images which they deem to be inappropriate with no recourse or explanation.
- No entry fee is applicable and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- We require that each entrant provides certain personal information. Entrants (whether or not they are voted winners) must be prepared for us to publicise their names and photographs and may be required to take part in promotional interviews or other exchanges. Jonathan Aston reserves the right to publish details of entries in respect of the competition, for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. Each entrant consents to such use of the data or personal information to the extent necessary.
- By submitting your photographs you grant to Jonathan Aston full rights to use the photographs. The grant of these rights does not entitle you to any form of compensation regardless of the extent of any subsequent exploitation of the photograph. The grant of rights is irrevocable and without time limitations or other restrictions, and gives Jonathan Aston the right to freely use the photograph, in whole or in part, in all forms and independent of production- and/or dissemination techniques, including but not limited to by making copies and publishing the photograph in printed marketing materials, on the Jonathan Aston website and on other websites on the Internet. The grant of rights also gives Jonathan Aston the right to, either itself or through others (i) change or modify the photograph (ii) use the photograph together with other materials including but not limited to, text, pictures and other photographs and (iii) sublicense all its rights to the photograph to third parties.
- You are aware of and accept that the photograph and your name may be used by Jonathan Aston and/or third parties in marketing and/or in connection with other commercial contexts. By submitting the photograph you certify that you are the owner of or have the full rights to the photograph including the full right to grant to Jonathan Aston the rights granted herein. You further certify that the photograph will not infringe upon any party’s rights or otherwise be illegal, offensive, abusive or defamatory. You also certify that any other persons than yourself depicted on the photograph have consented to the submission of the photograph to Jonathan Aston and use of their image and names for commercial purposes. You are aware that Jonathan Aston has the right but is under no obligation to use the photograph, and that Jonathan Aston decides at its own discretion to what extent and in what ways the photograph will be used.
- The winners of our occasional prizes will be the entrant(s) that we at Jonathan Aston deem to be worthy.
10. There is a variety of prizes of Jonathan Aston product. We reserve the right to alter both the amount and nature of the product throughout the course of the year. Prizes are subject to availability, are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Winners will be informed by email – please be sure to have provided a working email address so that we can contact you. If the winner does not respond to such notification within 18 days they will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
12. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promote, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for legal fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All instructions form part of the rules.
14. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries that are not complete or which are lost or delayed through technical fault. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw any part of this promotion.
16. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to the Promoter’s use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
18. The prize winners’ names can be obtained by e-mailing email@example.com
19. Promoter -Jonathan Aston London
Melas Group Limited
7th Floor, Regent House
Essex CM14 4JE
Tel: 01277 232 301
Fax: 01277 217 550
Please do not send entries to this address.